Flood Detection Monitors
Flood Detection Monitor
Flood detection monitors can provide warning of a possible flood before the damage is done. Flood detectors work by detecting water or moisture that should not normally be present in a specific area. These detectors work especially well in areas prone to leaks or floods, such as in a basement or in an area where a water heater is located. By using a flood detection monitor, not only can you prevent a flood that may result from a leak, but they can also notify your alarm monitoring service of rising levels of water.
Why We Like It
• Simple to integrate into an existing home security system
• Provides leak detection and flood prevention
• Great for basements and water heaters
Who Is It For?
• Cautious homeowners who want to protect their homes from potential floods
• Homeowners with basements
• Homeowners with gas or electric water heaters