Home Security Source Community Guidelines
We want Home Security Source to be a place where people can interact constructively, learn about security, and engage in useful conversations with one another. These Community Guidelines are meant to try and preserve a positive experience and communicate the general spirit of Home Security Source.
What’s expected of you:
• Give others the support and respect that they deserve. We want Home Security Source to be a positive environment where people can share and discuss freely.
• Profanity and hateful language are not tolerated here and will be removed.
• Do not post pornographic content in any way shape or form, whether it be via a link, comment, or image.
• Don’t attempt to spam or advertise on the Home Security Source. Useful links to external resources are encouraged, but excessively promoting something will not be tolerated.
• All content posted must comply with local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws. In other words, don’t post illegal content. Content found to be in violation of any rules, regulations, or laws will be deleted.
• Do not post copyrighted material or any other intellectual property without the consent of the rightful owner.
What you can expect from us:
• We will try to be as accurate as we possibly can with all content and postings on the site.
• Any material that we use from external sites will be properly credited.
• Once received, all comments will be reviewed and posted in a timely fashion if they abide by our guidelines. Even though we might not respond to every posted comment, we are reading all of them.
• We will be respectful of you and your opinions. We want to foster a productive conversation.
We reserve the right to delete any piece of content that we deem to be unfit for the site.
Finally, the views expressed by community members here do not reflect the views of ADT Security Services, Inc or its employees.
The HomeSecuritySource blog is owned by ADT Security Services, Inc. ('ADT') with contributions from homesecuritysource.com staff editors, ADT, and public safety and security industry experts and paid professionals including Frank Santamorena, Jill Poser and Robert Siciliano.
The purpose of the blog is to discuss security related topics such as home security, home safety, alarm systems, public safety security concerns, and security innovations.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in the HomeSecuritySource blog are solely those of the authors and do not reflect the opinions of homesecuritysource.com, ADT Security Services, Inc. or any of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, stockholders, directors, officers, employees or agents (the 'Sponsors'). The Sponsors do not endorse nor are they responsible for any opinions, advice, content, omissions, hyperlinks, images, articles, information or statements made or displayed within this blog by third parties. The Sponsors reserve the right to delete, withhold from publication, or edit any comment for any reason whatsoever. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The Sponsors make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis with no warranties.