ADT Pulse ™ – A new way to manage your homeBy Home Security Source Oct 5, 2010 | 11:45:00 amPosted in: Burglary & Loss Prevention, Fire Prevention, Home
Yesterday ADT Security Services launched ADT Pulse ™ a new interactive smart home solution that goes beyond traditional home security to provide a new level of control, accessibility and connection with the home.
ADT Pulse ™ provides customers with anywhere, anytime access to their home via smart phones or personal computers, including an iPhone application to:
• Arm and disarm their home security system;
• Get notified of alarms and selected events via email and text messages as well as video clips;
• View their home through cameras and watch secure real-time video or stored video clips of events from monitored areas of the home;
• Access lights and appliances or set schedules to automate them;
• Change a home’s temperature to help save on utility bills.
It’s cutting edge, affordable, simple to use and a a customer says, “ADT Pulse ™ is home monitoring on steroids.”
See how the conservationist, parent of the month, gadget man, multitasker and empty nester all use ADT Pulse ™. Learn more about the system features and discover what your pulse is.
To learn more visit www.adtpulse.com or visit ADT on Facebook.
*Content expressed in Home Security Source does not represent the thoughts and opinions of ADT unless explicitly indicated. Bloggers featured on HomeSecuritySource.com are professionals compensated by ADT. Please visit our Community Guidelines page for additional details.